Learn more about Zapier filters here:
- Filters allow you to make sure that your Zap triggers only when you want them to.
- When the data from your Zap meets the conditions of a filters, it proceeds to the next action(s) in your Zap.
- If a filter stops an item, then no further actions are performed.
- Learn more about Zapier’s filters here.
Here's a few examples:
- Add a filter to the trigger “Create group membership” so that only contacts with an email address are added to a specific group.
- Add a filter to the trigger “Create pipeline item” so that when a contact is added with “Yes” in an “Interested” custom field, they’re added to the “Prospect” stage of the Lead pipeline.
- Add a filter to the trigger “Create new contact” so that only new contacts assigned to your teammate Alice will trigger a Slack notification.
- And more! Create filters based on when a field has a certain value entered, when a contact is created, or when a task is created.