Here’s how to turn off general notifications:
- Mouse over “Settings” and select the “Notifications” page.
- To turn off the Daily agenda email, un-check the box below the “Daily agenda email” section.
- To turn off notifications from other users, un-check the appropriate boxes below the “Notifications from other users on your account” section. Note that this section will only appear if there are other users on your account.
- To turn off other emails from LACRM, un-check the desired options below the “Helpful emails from Less Annoying CRM” section.
Here's how to turn off event reminders:
- Mouse over "Settings" and select the "Notifications" page.
- Scroll down to the “Default event reminders” section. Select the “X” to the right of any listed reminders to remove them.
- Click “Save default reminders” to save those changes.
- Please note: to remove reminders on events that already exist, choose “Retroactively apply these settings to all existing events” in the save dialogue. If you have more than one sub-calendar, you’ll also need to select whether those settings should be applied to just one sub-calendar or all of them.
Can't find what you're looking for?