Learn more about event types.
All day event
- All day events are for events that last a full day.
- Create an event, and select "All day" next to the event date.
- All day events show up a the top of the page for that day.
- Multi-day events are for events that last more than one day.
- Create an event, and select the "All-day” checkbox.
- Select the end date in the second date field, and the event will appear for every day between the selected “Start date” and “End date."
- Repeating events are for events that repeat on a set schedule over time.
- Create an event, and select "Repeats" next to the event date.
- Choose how often you want the event to repeat, and when you want the event to stop repeating.