Here's how to filter to show contacts without an associated pipeline item:
- Go to the main Contact list by selecting "Contacts" in the navigation bar.
- In the page menu on the left, select "Add a filter" below the "Filters & Sorting" section.
- In the dialog that appears, choose "Pipelines" from the bottom of the list.
- Please note: pipelines are customizable and the exact options may vary depending on your account structure.
- Select "is not attached" to a "active or closed" pipeline to view contacts that have no pipeline item attached. To see only contacts without an active pipeline, instead select "is not attached" to a "active" pipeline.
- Apply the filter to see all of the contacts that do not have a pipeline item attached.