The texting platform MyRepChat built an integration between their tool and LACRM. Learn how to set up the integration between LACRM and MyRepChat here:
- Please note: this integration requires sharing your API credentials with MyRepChat, which grants MyRepChat programmatic access to your CRM account. You should only do this with programs that you trust.
- First, create an account with MyRepChat.
- Go to LACRM, mouse over "Settings" and select "Programmer API." Select “Create a new API key,” and give it the nickname “MyRepChat.” Create the key, and then copy it for safekeeping.
- In your MyRepChat account, go to Settings > Integration > Connect to CRM.
- Select Less Annoying CRM from the list of CRMs.
- Copy and paste your User Code and the API token from LACRM into MyRepChat’s fields.
- Select the “Enable” toggle to turn on the integration.
- Select “Save,” and test your connection.
- Send text messages through MyRepChat to have them automatically added as notes into LACRM.
- Please note: we are only able to offer support for the CRM. If you have questions about MyRepChat or this integration, feel free to contact MyRepChat support.
See a full list of all our integrations here.