Zapier is an online automation tool that connects different apps with one another so that you can pass data from one system to the next automatically - without having to write any code!
Learn how to integrate Less Annoying CRM and Zapier here:
- Please note: depending on your Zapier plan, your access to Zapier’s features may vary. Learn more about Zapier’s plans and pricing here.
- If you haven’t already, sign up for a Zapier account. You’ll need solid knowledge of how Zapier works to use this integration, and you can find our Glossary of terms here.
- In Zapier, select “Create Zap.”
- Set up your Zap trigger. Choose your app & event for this trigger. Select the account that you’ll connect to this trigger, and then setup and test the trigger.
- For example, select LACRM as your app and choose the trigger “Create new contact.”
- Set up your Zap action. Choose the app & event for this action. Select the account that you’ll connect to this action, and then setup and test the action.
- For example, select LACRM as your app and choose the action “Create pipeline item” to automatically add new contacts to the pipeline.
- Learn more about triggers and actions here. Or, check out our templates to connect different tools here.
- Note: if you’re on a paid tier, you can customize your Zap even further by adding more actions. Learn more about customizing Zaps here.
- Publish your Zap!
- For additional questions about using Zapier, check out their Help Center.
See a full list of all our integrations here.