Use Zapier to connect an email marketing tool with LACRM:
- Create Zaps to connect your email marketing tool with LACRM.
- For example, use a Zap to create a new contact in LACRM when a new subscriber is added to your email marketing tool. Or, use a Zap to create a new contact in your email marketing tool when one is added in LACRM.
- First, navigate to the Zapier page for your email marketing tool (Constant Contact, MailerLite, AWeber, etc).
- Please note: some apps are only available on a paid tier of Zapier.
- Next, create your trigger event. Not sure what that means? Check out our glossary of Zapier terms here.
- Connect your email marketing account to continue.
- Then, set up the second half of the integration with LACRM by selecting LACRM from the list of apps.
- Finally, choose your event and connect LACRM to your email marketing tool.
- Check out our template for integrating Constant Contact with LACRM here, and our template for integrating MailerLite with LACRM here.
- For additional questions about using Zapier, check out their Help Center.
Can't find what you're looking for?