Blitz Sender is an email automation tool that allows you to create email templates, and automatically send them to your contacts based on what status they have in your pipeline. Blitz Sender connects directly with the pipelines and statuses you have in your account, and lets you associate a pipeline status with a specific email template. Learn how to integrate Blitz Sender with LACRM here:
- Please note: this integration requires sharing your API credentials with Blitz Sender, which grants Blitz Sender programmatic access to your CRM account. You should only do this with programs that you trust.
- First, create an account with Blitz Sender. (Blitz Sender offers a free month when you sign up, which includes 5,000 emails.)
- In your Blitz Sender account, follow the set up sequence to add your email address, and you'll see an "API Token" field in your set up form.
- Go to LACRM, mouse over "Settings" and select "Programmer API." Generate a new API token using the button at the top of the page, and copy your API token.
- Return to Blitz Sender.
- Paste your LACRM API token into that "API token" field in Blitz Sender.
- Your LACRM account is now linked to Blitz Sender! Follow the steps here in Blitz Sender's guide to set up your first email template and link it to your pipeline status(es).
- Please note: we are only able to offer support for the CRM. If you have questions about Blitz Sender or this integration, you'll need to contact Blitz Sender directly.
See a full list of all our integrations here.
Can't find what you're looking for?