Use Zapier to connect an invoicing or accounting tool with LACRM:
- Create Zaps to connect your invoicing or accounting tool with LACRM.
- For example, use a Zap to create a new contact in LACRM when a new customer is added to your accounting program. Or, use a Zap so that when an invoice is generated, the contact’s pipeline item is automatically updated.
- First, navigate to the Zapier page for your invoicing or accounting tool (Quickbooks, Xero, Sage Accounting, etc) and click to connect.
- Please note: some apps are only available on a paid tier of Zapier.
- Next, create your trigger event. Not sure what that means? Check out our glossary of Zapier terms here.
- Connect your invoicing or accounting account to continue.
- Then, set up the second half of the integration with LACRM by selecting LACRM from the list of apps.
- Finally, choose your event, and connect LACRM to your invoicing or accounting tool.
- Check out our template for integrating Quickbooks with LACRM to create new contacts here.
- For additional questions about using Zapier, check out their Help Center.
Can't find what you're looking for?