Jan 2021 update: AgileForms was previously called CreateForm.
The web form creation program AgileForms built an integration with LACRM to make contact data entry easier. Learn how to integrate AgileForms with LACRM here:
- Please note: this integration requires sharing your API credentials with AgileForms, which grants AgileForms programmatic access to your CRM account. You should only do this with programs that you trust.
- First, create an account with AgileForms. (AgileForms does offer a 30 day trial).
- Create a form through AgileForms, being sure to include any desired contact fields.
- Then go to LACRM, mouse over "Settings" and select "Programmer API." Generate a new API token using the button at the top of the page.
- Return to AgileForms. On the Sync page, select Less Annoying CRM.
- Add an account for the form to integrate with. Enter a name for your LACRM account, and then enter your LACRM API token and User Code.
- Select where your form's fields should be mapped in your CRM contacts. Custom fields can be synced, as long as the names match exactly.
- Make sure that each field in the form is syncing with a different field in LACRM to avoid conflicts.
- Embed the form on your website, and then entries to your form will automatically be added as contacts to LACRM.
- Please note: we are only able to offer support for the CRM. If you have questions about AgileForms or this integration, you'll need to contact AgileForms directly.
See a full list of all our integrations here.