LACRM offers click to email functionality for most common email programs like Gmail, Outlook, and Yahoo. If you use a different email program, you'll need to manually set the URL for your email program instead. Learn how to set the correct URL for your custom email program here:
- Log in to your webmail program.
- Start writing a new email. Normally this is called "compose" but every system is different.
- While in the "compose" view, select the URL in your address bar, and copy it to your clipboard.
- Go to the Email settings page in LACRM.
- Select "Other Web Mail" under the Default email program section.
- In the text box that appears, paste the URL that you copied earlier. Click the "Save email preference" button to save the new setting.
- Please note: LACRM cannot control the behavior of your email program. If your email program doesn't support this functionality, you will need to start new emails from within your email program, and manually set the To: and BCC: fields.