Once you’ve started using a pipeline, you can use the pipeline report to view your entire process, and even export that report to pull the data out. Learn how to export your pipeline report here:
- Hover over “Reports” in the navigation bar, and select the appropriate pipeline name.
- In the page menu on the left, select "Export" below the "Actions" section to download a spreadsheet of this data.
- To export a more specific set of data, first apply any relevant filters to narrow down the list, then select “Export” to download the filtered data.
- The exported spreadsheet will include basic contact details, a column for status, and a unique column for each custom pipeline field.
- Please note: if you don’t see the exporting option, you may not have exporting abilities. Contact the admin on your account to have them turn exporting on for you, or they can export the pipeline report for you.