Here's how to filter to show only contact records, or only company records:
- Go to the main Contact list by selecting "Contacts" in the navigation bar.
- Select “Record type” in the “Sort and filter” section on the left.
- Choose the desired record type. To see only contacts, choose "Contacts only," to see only companies choose "Companies only."
- If you'd like the CRM to remember this filter, tick the box "Make these the default settings."
- Apply the filter to see only the selected record type.
- Please note: if you use the main search bar, that will override any default filter settings to ensure all relevant results come up.