Here's how to filter the contact list by when contacts were added:
- Go to the main Contact list by selecting "Contacts" in the navigation bar.
- Select "Add a filter" in the "Sort and filter" section on the left.
- In the dialog that appears, select "Date contact was created." Here, you'll have some options on how you'd like to filter by that date. For example, to see all contacts created on a specific date, set the filter to show results where Date contact was created "is exactly," select the creation date from the calendar picker, and apply the filter.
- To see contacts created within a certain date range, set the filter to show results where Date contact was created "is between," select your date range, and apply the filter.
- To see contacts created either on or after a specific date, or on or before a specific date, select the filters you need and apply the filter.
- Need to sort your list instead? Learn how to sort by creation date here.