Learn more about changes you can make to the visibility of each section on Your Workspace:
- On the Workspace page, there are three default sections you start with; Tasks that are due, Pipeline report, and Activity report.
- Select “Customize” in the upper right to edit the sections on your Workspace.
- For example, Add widgets to create separate task sections for each sub-calendar, or delete widgets to remove them. You can also click and drag widgets to rearrange your Workspace.
- Click on the gear icon to the right of the Pipeline or Activity report section to select what pipeline or activity feed data you’d like to see. In the dialog that appears, select “Only show my own [pipeline/activity feed] items” to view only your own entries.
- Please note: if you don’t see this option, you either do not have additional users, or do not have access to other user’s data.
- After you’ve filtered to view only your own pipeline items or activity, that setting will be automatically saved for the Workspace. However, this setting applies only to the Workspace page, and will not change any filters that you may have set on other pages, including pages under the Reports section.