Learn how to turn off campaign logging in LACRM:
- Go to the Integrations page under Settings.
- Select "Manage" next to the active Mailchimp integration near the top of the page.
- Select "Edit integration" below the desired Mailchimp integration. Note that if you have more than one audience syncing, you'll need to edit each one separately to turn off campaign logging completely.
- Next, uncheck the option "Log email campaigns that are sent via Mailchimp" near the center of the page.
- Click "Continue" and then confirm the options in the dialog to finalize the integration. Going forward, email campaigns sent through Mailchimp will not be logged to LACRM.