Learn more about accessing LACRM:
- LACRM is cloud-based, meaning you can access the CRM from any device as long as you have access to the internet or a data plan.
- If you do not have access to the internet or a data plan, you will not be able to access the CRM.
- To access the CRM, open the web browser on your device, and go to the website directly.
- You can use any web browser, including Google Chrome, Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox, or Safari. If you’d like you can also create a shortcut to more easily access the CRM on your computer.
- It is possible to export your data from the CRM if you’d like to keep a local back-up in case you lose internet connection.