Here's how to backdate a note:
If you're creating a new note that needs to have a different date:
- When you're done entering your note into a contact's History, select the calendar icon to the right of the "Save note" button.
- Choose a new date and time.
If you're editing an old note to change its date/timestamp:
- Click on 'Edit note' underneath the note.
- Change the date and time of this note in the "Date" section of the pop-up box.
If you're trying to see the backdate history of a note (i.e. whether a note's date or timestamp has been edited):
- Hover your mouse over the "!" icon to the left of the timestamp of the note.
- A pop-up will appear, showing you the edit history of this note's date/timestamp.
Can't find what you're looking for?