Here’s how to assign a company and its associated contacts to another user:
- Please note: you're only able to assign contacts to another user if you have permission to edit their contacts. If you don't see these options, you may need to manage your sharing permissions, or contact an admin on your account to update sharing permissions for you.
- Go to the company directly by searching the name or selecting it from the main Contact list.
- On the left side of the page, under “Actions” select “Assign to user.”
- In the dialog that appears, select the desired user name. Then, tick the box “Also re-assign the other contacts at this company.”
- Select “Assign” at the bottom of the dialog, and that company and its associated contacts will be assigned to the selected user.
- Please note: this option is only available when reassigning an individual company record, and is not an option when reassigning companies in bulk.