Learn more about LACRM’s account ownership policy:
- Each account has a single owner who will have control in the event of an ownership dispute amongst users within a single CRM account.
- By default, the person who signs up for LACRM is designated as the owner. This user may request an ownership change at any time by contacting us.
- Identity is tied to the registered email address listed on the Profile and login info page under “Settings.” You must have access to your email account in order to be guaranteed access to the CRM.
- In the event of an ownership dispute, whoever has access to the registered email address for a user is considered to be the owner of that user's account.
- Have additional questions or need to transfer account ownership? Contact us directly.