For the past several months we've been working on a major push to improve our reporting options. This project includes improvements to filtering, searching, sorting, and displaying information on the "Find a contact" page and the pipeline reports.
Well, I'm excited to announce that we just finished the first of several stages in this project, and it has been released to all LACRM customers as of last night. Here's what's new:
- You can filter pipeline reports by group.
- On both the "find a contact" page and the pipeline reports, you can filter by more than one group at the same time (use the checkboxes on the group filter).
- You can filter to show more than one user at a time.
- We redesigned the filters to make them more efficient and intuitive.
- The "filter by user" option lets you view contacts assigned to archived users that you removed from your CRM account in the past.
This is just the beginning!
We have many more reporting improvements planned in the coming months including searching by a specific field, choosing which fields show up on reports, sorting by custom fields, and more!
As always, we love hearing feedback from our customers, so if you have any thoughts on the changes we made, or ideas for future changes, please let us know (there's a contact/help link at the top of every page)!