Greetings, friends! This is Molly and Eunice, and we are the newest team members at Less Annoying CRM. We hopped on board two weeks ago, and have learned so much about the CRM as well as St. Louis since then!
Working in downtown St. Louis is perhaps one of the most exciting things for us, because not only are we surrounded by glorious, glorious food, we are also at most only a stone's throw away from all the awesome sights in St. Louis.
As avid travelers and explorers (Molly just came back from Australia, and Eunice from Hong Kong), we thought we had seen most of St. Louis already. That was until we went to the Citygarden on what must have been hottest day of the year, and saw the interestingly strange sculptures they had there. Then we realized there is more to discover here. But when we found out that there is a painting of Abraham Lincoln on the ceiling of the Old Courthouse, we accepted the cold, hard truth: we had only seen the tip of the iceberg (pun shamelessly intended) before then.
We have begun answering contact forms and emails not too long ago, so some of you might have already heard from us. We love the enthusiasm of the LACRM team as well as our customers, and can't wait to get more involved!
Fun things you should know about us:
Washington University in St. Louis, Class of 2016
- Hometown: Chicago, IL
- Hobbies & Interests: Camping/Hiking/Anything outdoors; travelling; ice hockey; music
- Favorite food item: BBQ Pulled Pork! Yum.
- Your life story in 3 words: “No worries, mate!”
- Fun fact: I've been to 6/7 continents...still working on getting to Antarctica!
- What you're doing when you're not working at LACRM: Exploring St. Louis, hanging with my roommates, learning how to play the ukulele.
Washington University in St. Louis, Class of 2015
- Hometown: Hong Kong
- Hobbies & Interests: Discovering new music; volunteering; reading
- Favorite food item: Any and all desserts.
- Your life story in 3 words: “Haha, wait...what?”
- Fun fact: I love languages, and have studied 5 of them!
- What you're doing when you're not working at LACRM: Serenading my cat with the latest song stuck in my head. I can't sing, so it's probably more annoying to him than anything.