Do you want to become a CRM expert in a day? Does your marketing strategy need a major facelift? Are you interested in connecting with like-minded business owners and managers at a stress-free event? If you answered "Yes", to any of these questions, it's time to get excited: you and your team are officially invited to join me at Less Annoying's 2nd Annual User Conference! We'll hold jam-packed sessions in two locations this year:
- US Conference: located in St. Louis, Missouri (near LACRM HQ!) from October 13-16, 2019
- Europe Conference: located at St. Giles Heathrow Hotel, UK (just a 5 minute drive from Heathrow International Airport) from September 15th-17th, 2019
If you weren't able to make it to our first ever user conference last year, it was a ton of fun, and a great learning experience for attendees and LACRM staff alike. Our goal as a company and with this conference continues to be helping our customers succeed. Here's how we plan to do that in 2019:
- deep-dive sessions on how to maximize your use of Less Annoying CRM (and in-person account audits for our VIPs!)
- tons of sessions on the topics you care about most: sales, marketing, technology, and online security
- opportunities to learn from and network with your fellow users, including a demo of master account setups
- and what conference is complete without some fun? Attendees will enjoy happy hours, tasty meals, and parties with LACRM users and staff.
In just a few short days, you'll become a CRM pro, learn actionable marketing and sales tips, and connect with tons of fellow CRM users and your friends at Less Annoying.
If you're interested in attending a conference, click here to check out the conference website! Make sure to sign up for the US or Europe conference email lists to receive regular updates about the conference, including pricing deadlines and schedule changes.
Have questions about the conference? Feel free to email me at email@example.com!