Here's how to use your browser's search function to find specific notes or activities in your CRM:
- Pull up the specific page you need to search. The Activity Report has logs of all activities in your CRM, so it's a great place to find specific notes, pipeline updates, or other logged actions.
- Filter the Activity Report to show a specific date range and/or user activity.
- If you’re on a PC, hit Ctrl + F, and if you’re on a Mac, hit Cmd + F to pull up your browser's search function.
- Enter the desired word or phrase into the search bar, and it will highlight areas on that page that match your search items.
- Need to search past or future events? Check out this help article.