Reform is a simple webform-building tool that allows you to create and share forms to collect information from new leads or contacts. Reform's integration with Less Annoying CRM will automatically create contacts in Less Annoying CRM whenever someone fills out a form. Learn how to integrate Reform with LACRM here:
- Please note: this integration requires sharing your API credentials with Reform, which grants Reform programmatic access to your CRM account. You should only do this with programs that you trust.
- First, create an account with Reform.
- In your account, start by creating your form via the "Your forms" dropdown menu on the left.
- Click on the "Integrations" link on the left side of the page, under "Current form".
- Select "Add integration" next to "Less Annoying CRM".
- Go to LACRM, mouse over "Settings" and select "Programmer API." Generate a new API token using the button at the top of the page.
- Return to Reform.
- Paste your LACRM API token on that form's Integration page in Reform.
- Finish building out the rest of your form in Reform!
- Any time someone fills out this form, they will be created as a contact in your CRM account, and you can even attach a pipeline to them.
- Keep in mind: you will need to connect LACRM to each new form you create in Reform if you'd like for that form to send information to your LACRM account!
- Please note: we are only able to offer support for the CRM. If you have questions about Reform or this integration, you'll need to contact Reform directly (click on the Chat icon on the bottom right corner of the screen).
See a full list of all our integrations here.